LISNews – News For Librarians

Saturday, March 21, 2015

photo-link AT NEWPORT BEACH LIBRARY (various dates, march 2015)+ Biblical Inspiration

i continue to pray for newport beach library...for the employees, volunteers, patrons, and everybody ! also the board of trustees, et al Most of the people here are very nice & conscientious & care about keeping the library looking good and up-to-date. Every now and then you get patrons who are a bit sloppy and make themselves a little bit too much "at home" , especially on the public computer area, which can be annoying (& unsanitary)...so I pray about that as well...at the same time I'm not a "watchdog"...not a cop....once I complained about a person...and later it was ME who got REBUKED by Andrea for having a bottle of water by the computer..she really took me to task, and I've never seen her do the same to anybody else..so I think there might have been something going on behind the scenes to set me straight about having the audacity to complain...so I don't do that anymore..I just pray and keep doing my local color blog, and hope for the best.

"Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:25-26



"And we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love him,..."
Romans 8.28