LISNews – News For Librarians

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

BEWARE of the LITTLE LATINA CLERK at the NEWPORT BEACH LIBRARY CAFE

BEWARE of the LITTLE LATINA CLERK at the NEWPORT BEACH
LIBRARY CAFE

wow...she really "sir jerked" me...it was so nasty it left me upset for quite a while afterwards. I was feeling somewhat relieved having just purchased a new vehicle after shopping for a month or so, and I had just gone to the beach to relax & celebrate, and then I came to the library to do a little work on the computer (ever since my laptop was stolen I decided to rely on the library computers ).

 As I entered, feeling hungry, I stopped by the little cafe with one of their big $2 dollar cookies in mind (expensive for a cookie but good). So I grabbed a cookie and waited behind 1 customer and after he left she stood with her back to me for a moment but apparently knew very well I was there waiting.

Then she turned and said in the most negative tone, "Hello sir, is that all sir?" with a big depressing sigh.  It was SO NEGATIVE (there seemed to be even barely-suppressed anger in her tone) I thought for a moment that I had done something wrong. I had never even met this gal.


 Why would she "sir jerk" me? I was wearing shorts and a nice shirt, not all buttoned up with a tie & suit as if I was a legal eagle (by the way, when I worked in a large LA educational establishment I encountered many, many, many latino kids who were very anti-semite, and even though I am not Jewish, treated me and called me "Jew." )

 I'm a Christian & live by the Spirit, yet here she is treating me like a "sir jerk." The male latino library employee (not cafe) did the same thing to me a few weeks ago, so I'm thinking it's part of the Latino agenda against whites. They need to create a tone of "them" (the latinos) being the nice, fun-loving, good people versus the angry white "sir jerks" around them who have ruined everything, so they take it out on us when we are most vulnerable.

Since I am single and solo I'm an easy target. I started coming to NBPL after a minority person ruined the palos verdes malaga cove branch by literally coming there every day and being in the same computer room and same computer every day until it just got too depressing to be there. She was grim, never interacted socially in a nice way. This is how they push us out and we have to keep finding new places to relax and work. The fact is, most of us end up going into private spheres of work to avoid the negativity of the public sector where minorities rule, but so far I have refused to do so , and refuse to accept being mistreated by people such as her or anybody else. I will be speaking with her manager
.
--
"And we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love Him,..."

Romans 8.28