LISNews – News For Librarians

Sunday, April 2, 2017

POST BMT sent you a video: "DEPRESSION BEGETS DEPRESSION @ NEWPORT BEACH LIBRARY PERSON HANGS OUT HERE EVERY DAY w/ GROCERY CART"

POST BMT has shared a video with you on YouTube
DEPRESSION BEGETS DEPRESSION @ NEWPORT BEACH LIBRARY PERSON HANGS OUT HERE EVERY DAY w/ GROCERY CART
THIS LADY hangs out with her grocery cart right in front of the front entrance of the Newport Beach main library every single day. I don't mean most days. I mean EVERY DAY. It's depressing. And I think it's intentional. I think it's anger towards the stereotype of Newport Beach, rather than the actuality of it. Newport beach is a nice community of pretty good people, businesses, churches, movie theatres, shopping malls, etc. All the public beaches and libraries are open to anybody & everybody. I get the feeling this lady just wants to hang out because she has some sort of grudge, and wants to drag people down with her depression. It's sad. In fact, I think it's a form of harrassment, but they are afraid to do anything about it, apparently for some reason. It's like somebody deciding to hang out on the sidewalk in front of your house with a grocery cart full of stuff just because they can, and because, they think, you can't do anything about it legally. Actually, I think it's a form ...
©2017 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA